New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can be, sure. Size isn’t a limitation. Is it over 100 years old? Plus, it’s probably got a lot of more recent signage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not 100 years old. Why does one photo of the building accepted and other reject as intellectual property violation. It is absurd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vinodk,

It would be more helpful if you upload a copy of the image you'd like us to analyze using the provided Adobe forum uploader which is the 4th icon from the right on the menu bar of the text box you type your question/response in,

Regards

JG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's not 100 years old it is copyright, just like your own work is copyright. Would you want someone to sell photos of your photos, without credit or payment?

These two articles may be useful to you (in telling you when you need IP release for buildings and cityscapes):

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/stock/contributor/help/known-image-restrictions.html

Absurd or not, this is Adobe's interpretation of the law, and is used by image checkers to make decisions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Vinodk wants to understand why one image of the subject is accepted and the other rejected. That is what we need to focus on answering. For example a home is protected, but can be taken under certain conditions and get accepted. We need to tell him what was the condition that caused the rejection on one and not the other.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still does not explain as to one photo of the same building was intellectual property violation and the other photo taken a few hours apart is not. It certainly would help if the curator who claimed the photo that was a violation of intellectual property explained what were his reasons to come to that conclusion. I am certain that he is wrong.

Regards

vinod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They may be wrong, but the decision was made. They are human and can make mistakes. Adobe process 100,000 images per day, and there is no time for the curators to write an essay. 

You seem unwilling to share your two images, so I don't think we can help you much more. There was a link in the first page, but it asked for my Google password, so nobody will go there...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both the photographs are already in the blogg. If you can't see it I will upload it on my return from holiday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your blog asks me to sign in with Google. No way will I give a password to read a blog!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for getting back to me . The blogg can also be viewed on my website hopefully without logging into google. Www.vinodkumarphotographs.com and go to blogg.

Vinod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinod,

I suggest you relax and enjoy your holidays. When you get back, upload the rejected image to this platform.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Find attached photographs that your requested

This photograph was not accepted because of intellectual property violation.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D5EBE6.020FC110]

This photo taken a few hours later was accepted for sale I don’t see the difference
[cid:image006.jpg@01D5EBE6.020FC110]

Regards

Vinod Kumar
e
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinod,

The links to your photos are not hyperlinks. They are not clickable. Please upload copy of the photo using the fourth icon from the right of the text box you type your post. If you hover over it you will see insert photos.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi
I am unable to open any of the links
Vinod
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines