is it really over/under exposed!!

Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pencil with it

From my point of view yes .... If you notice the color of sharpener is changing from orange to red front to back. The pencil is glowing at bottom front and is dark at top.

that is because of use of point source of light or camera flash. You may have purposely used point source  to generate a colorful object against a dark black background.  Neither the main object pencil is in focus nor the sharpeners front. something like a bunch of fallen hairs are lying against the sharpeners.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

is it really over/under exposed!!

Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pencil with it

From my point of view yes .... If you notice the color of sharpener is changing from orange to red front to back. The pencil is glowing at bottom front and is dark at top.

that is because of use of point source of light or camera flash. You may have purposely used point source  to generate a colorful object against a dark black background.  Neither the main object pencil is in focus nor the sharpeners front. something like a bunch of fallen hairs are lying against the sharpeners.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2018 0
Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2018 1