Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is my ID verified?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Just started to use Adobe Stock, uploaded 3 pictures for review and also send ID for verification. Here are 2 questions:

1. How can I check if my ID is verified? I´ve red some forums and it looks like pictures are not verified for long time and the problem is that the ID was not verified. Is there a way to see if my ID was verified? If there is no way to see myself if it is verified, could you please let me know if it is?

2 How long it take to verify pictures? Message on site says "Few Days". is it something from 2-5 day?

Pictures in review:

File ID: 209877756

File ID: 209881122

File ID: 209932021

Thanks in advance

Miroslav

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Yes, your ID has been verified.

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The average wait time is between 3-5 days though that can vary based on the number of images in the queue.

Your images have been pending for 1.5 days.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, your ID has been verified.

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The average wait time is between 3-5 days though that can vary based on the number of images in the queue.

Your images have been pending for 1.5 days.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mat,

Thank you very much for checking my ID verification. It was on no way a complain about image review time just a question.

Now as I know that my ID is fine I will keep uploading pictures.

Thank you one more time and wish you a nice day/evening!

Regards,

Miroslav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines