• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this about the gloves?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning, am hoping someone can please confirm. The below photo has been declined due to 'Intellectual Property Issues'.........do you think it is simply due to the name showing on my gloves? Should I have smudged it a bit in post production? Many thanks in advance for any replies, Susan

31901929101_b0e3dce3e4_o.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Hi, yes and the number on the sleeve of the jacket. You will also need a model release for the person.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes and the number on the sleeve of the jacket. You will also need a model release for the person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I did wonder about the number too. Had the model release as Im the model 🙂 Appreciated, Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, So, let us know after you redact the bothersome number and name and resubmit. Nice photo. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines