Is this about the gloves?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning, am hoping someone can please confirm. The below photo has been declined due to 'Intellectual Property Issues'.........do you think it is simply due to the name showing on my gloves? Should I have smudged it a bit in post production? Many thanks in advance for any replies, Susan

31901929101_b0e3dce3e4_o.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi, yes and the number on the sleeve of the jacket. You will also need a model release for the person.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is this about the gloves?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning, am hoping someone can please confirm. The below photo has been declined due to 'Intellectual Property Issues'.........do you think it is simply due to the name showing on my gloves? Should I have smudged it a bit in post production? Many thanks in advance for any replies, Susan

31901929101_b0e3dce3e4_o.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi, yes and the number on the sleeve of the jacket. You will also need a model release for the person.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I did wonder about the number too. Had the model release as Im the model 🙂 Appreciated, Susan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 1
Advisor ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, So, let us know after you redact the bothersome number and name and resubmit. Nice photo. Best regards, JH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 1