• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with filling out W9 Forms Due to Cookies

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody else having issues filling out W9 forms in order to receive pay for sold photos without losing money due to withholding?  I have enabled cookies for the site, but I still keep getting a message that cookies are disabled, and I cannot go on to fill out the form.  I do have an ad-blocker on my browser, so do I need to completely turn everything off in order to finally get things to work correctly?  Again, I specifically have set the blocker to permit cookies from Adobe, so I am unsure as to why it is still not working correctly.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

generally allowing cookies and popups is all that's needed to use adobe's site.  i have AdBlocker and have no problems on adobe's site though i've not filled-out that w-9.

in any case, if allowing popups and cookies doesn't work, try a different browser.

if that fails, post a link where you see the cookie message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I'm correctly informed, then the W-9 form is not an Adobe generated form but a form that comes from the IRS. Be sure to open that with Acrobat and not with your browser.

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines