• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Join the Adobe Stock Contributor Webinar April 30!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I will be hosting a live webinar on April 30. You can sign up to attend here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/adobe-stock-contributor-

I will be talking about many Adobe Stock contributor related issues and answering your questions live. I hope you can join! We intend to do many more of these moving forward and would appreciate your input about what specific topics you would like to learn more about. Please post your suggestions here.

Thank you very much,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope to see you in the webinar tomorrow! Bring questions that have been burning in the back of your mind about stock and I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers!

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will be hard as it is at 11pm local time... But hey, the day after is a day off...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was tricky picking a time. I'm PST so it's 2PM for me. There will be a recording available at the same link right after. I would love to have fielded some questions of yours though. Feel free to add some here and I'll try to address them in the webinar if you would like.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's OK. You need to be fresh... I could doze away... and I find the idea and opportunity great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are you going to announce new features? news features for contributors? Or is it just a reminder of what is already in place?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
MatHayward said:
I will be talking about many Adobe Stock contributor related issues and answering your questions live. I hope you can join! We intend to do many more of these moving forward and would appreciate your input about what specific topics you would like to learn more about. Please post your suggestions here.

So post a suggestion! What do you want to hear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines