• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywording Cheat Sheet

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to stock or would like a refresher on keyword strategy, the newest post in the Adobe Stock Blog has some very useful information about keywording. In my opinion, it's well worth a read: Keywording Cheat Sheet | Adobe Blog

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this Mat. Very helpful and I kept a copy of it.  JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Matt,

I'm trying to learn more about keywording and I'm trying to see where my images place in search catagories, but even when I search by image I can't find my images. Is there a filter that doesn't show your own images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It cannot be over-emphasized how important keywords are.

The only filter that would prevent you from seeing your own content is if the the image or video is potentially offensive and is behind the safe search filter. You would need to uncheck safe search to see it.

Remember that you cannot search for an image using the title. Only keywords or the actual image number can be used for search in Adobe Stock.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been trying to search using the first 6 or so keywords and still can't find an image that has already sold. What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines