• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywords analytics tool

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna discuss keywords. As a contributor, it would be extrememly helpful to me to know how customers find my images. Is there any way to see through what keywords my image has been found? I want to upload more relevent images, but I'm a bit lost. The problem is, that every blog post about "relevent images" is about what is popular in the world globaly, which is nowhere near being a helpful thing for a nieche creator like me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read some time ago that the more keywords you put into image discription, the less they seem to be relevant. Like there is a percentage of some kind, where if I had put say 20 keywords (instead of the full 50), the top (10?) of them would be more promoted in the searches or something? Sorry, I'm being confusing.

Point is, I would like to feel less lost, use less keywords, but I do not know which ones to drop. Is there any place I can check it? Are there any plans for the future to implement this? What are your thoughts about it?

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would suit you but in my opinion it would be the exact opposite of what Adobe want and need. They do not want individual contributors to have information to boost their search ratings, they want maximum exposure of their catalogue in breadth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Test_Screen_Name I see, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this industry and how it works. If Adobe is nudging their contributors to use less keywords, and make them extra related, it just feels like there definately is some room for expanding communication between customers and contributors. I'll get by how I can, but I'm just interested in what the thought process here is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines