Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lack of aesthetic or commercial appeal? Can anyone explain

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0429.jpg

Hi Guys, I want to know what this image Lack? this get rejected because of "Lack of aesthetic or commercial appeal"

I want to rectify this issue in my next picture while uploading. Can anyone help me to figure out the mistake?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have had a fair few images rejected for this reason and whilst you could spend hours trying to figure out what may be wrong with your image, it would probably be best to accept this and move on to your next image.

You may find that your submitted image was not what the moderators felt was suitable for thir stock library at that time. If you are consistently finding this to be an issue then perhaps try a different subject and see how you get on with that.

Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One image declined. Does it really matter?

The grounds might be the quantity of similar pic. In addition, I'd say that the composition could be better. Also the image looks a bit scruffily due to unplesant lens galre and oversaturated.

The fact is that in nature section competition is really tough. You need to be above the average to be accepted and sell good.

However, from personal experience I can tell that some of my pics I considered close to garbage are selling really good. So if you feel your pic deserves more time to spend on it, try other sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines