Licence infringment?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yesterday I found one of my images in a very famous website. I'm pretty sure that this image has not downloaded with extended licence. Is this a violation of the copyright?

Generally an extended license is required if the image is used on a product in which the image being licensed is the primary value of the product being sold. Examples would include tee shirts, greeting cards, calendars, etc.

Most web use is allowed with the standard license.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Licence infringment?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yesterday I found one of my images in a very famous website. I'm pretty sure that this image has not downloaded with extended licence. Is this a violation of the copyright?

Generally an extended license is required if the image is used on a product in which the image being licensed is the primary value of the product being sold. Examples would include tee shirts, greeting cards, calendars, etc.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2019 1