Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

linking stock contributer images to my portfolio

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I've had a stock contributer account for a while now and recently built a one page website Portfolio that was offered when I subscribed for the Photoshop & Lightroom package.

On the Portfolio building page, it offers to link you with your stock images. Mine is greyed out and reads

You don't have any Adobe Stock collections associated with your Adobe ID. Visit contributor.stock.adobe.com  to become an Adobe Stock contributor."

I actually haver a number of photos available, but just can't seem to link the two, not matter what I try.

Does anyone out there have any answers or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daniel M Walsh,

Are you logged-in to Adobe Portfolio with the same user ID and password that your Contributor account is tied to?

Also please refer to the Adobe Portfolio knowledgebase articles below.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036296814-Selling-Adobe-Stock-on-Adobe-Portfolio

Post back if you need more help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy, thanks very much for the reply.

I think it's all a bit of a tangle. My original stock contribution began many years ago when it was still Fotalia.

I'd left it dormant for a long time then earlier this year discovered its now owned by Adobe and I decided to upload more. I think at first for some reason I mistakenly opened an Adobe stock account and not a stock Contributor account. Anyway, I linked the old Fotalia account with a dedicated Stock contributor account and all is well.

But with my new Creative Cloud account (Photoshop & Lightroom package) and the Portfolio webpage it offers, it won't recognise that I'm a stock contributor (as I mentioned in my first message). 

It's curious though - from my Creative Cloud desktop app, I can't navigate to my stock contributor page - but I CAN do it in reverse (meaning from my contributor page to my Cloud account). There's a mismatch somewhere but I can't find where. 

My adobe ID through CC is an email address ([Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]) but my contributor account has a "member ID" (203486674).

If there is a conflict of accounts, is there a way of consolidating them?

Apologies in advance if this doing your head in, as it is mine!

Daniel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines