• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of Accepted Images?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download a list of my images which have been accepted in order to avoid duplicating uploads?

Steve

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't! I use Lightroom Classic to submit, and the pictures are in a specific collection. That allows me to keep trace of all submitted pictures. You may also collect them in a folder on its own.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As indicated by Abambo, using Lightroom Classic (LRC) to select and tag your images for upload to Adobe Stock is the most efficient way to keep track of them. LRC allows you to add images to a collection, which is also one of the "Publish Services" within LRC. With just a right click, the images are sent directly to your Adobe Stock "Uploaded Files" tab where you just have to add a title and review/amend the keywords. I add a keyword to each image in that collection "Adobe Stock", and also a color label (Green) so that whenever I come across an image in my LRC Library I can tell at a glance that it has already been submitted to Adobe Stock. I also keep track of the rejects by adding a keyword "ASR", for Adobe Stock Reject". This ensures that I don't try to resubmit a rejected image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just for those using Lightroom: after a rejection, you can't simply resubmit the same picture (after corrections applied!!!) in LrC. So, I just created a second stock collection for the resubmissions. Just to say: don't abuse. You may resubmit after corrections, but don't resubmit like that, or you will get blocked for spamming.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is another way but it is quite time consuming. If you look at the source code for each page in your dashboard, you can find all available information about the 100 photos that are displayed on that page. Such as ID, Thumnail URL, Purchase URL, Number of times sold, download count, original filename, upload date, Title, keywords and a lot more. Extract the inof with a program or text editor. 

I store the info in a database so that I can search by keyword. I copy the ID into the clipboard and paste up to 20 IDs in the Dashboard search to find my upload images with equal keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines