• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of not accepted photos

May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I would like to get a list of all not accepted photos in a CSV or TXT list including original file names. Is this possible?

I tried contacting the help desk thinking they'd be able to organise that for me, however, they didn't understand my request and prompted me to communicate here.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

You posted in the wrong forum, so I will transfer this to the stock contributor forum.

And to your question: Thats not possible. You need to manage such data yourself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the wrong forum, so I will transfer this to the stock contributor forum.

And to your question: Thats not possible. You need to manage such data yourself. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On your contributor account, you have a list of rejected photos in thumbnail format. Is this not enough?

Other than that you need to keep your own record.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines