• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

little by little my photo disapear...

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i wanted to contact the support of the website but i can 't send the message. I spend a lot of time to do beautiful photo and i send them little by little. I had almost two hundreds photos three days ago validated. Tonight i see that i have 98 photos... How can i do please?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauram,

Have you checked Rejected to see if they had gone through a second review and were in fact rejected?

Have you checked See my public profile on your Account page to see if they are in fact online?

If you have done the above, and still cannot find your photos, please post here the ID numbers of the missing images.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for you re answer, i m here since one month. I have checked and my profile as also lee pictures than few days ago. Even the only picture buy as disapear… I success to send the message to the websiter with an internet explorer instead of google chrome. I hope they will answer me, if my photo don t come back i stop to send here…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lauram

We are trying to assist from this end, but we need the image ID numbers to work with. You should get notification of the approved images. The notifications have the image ID numbers. Check and post the numbers of the missing images here.

In the mean time On the black menu bar click on Insight.

On the new page click on My Statistics.

Make sure the From and To dates in the left column is set to include the date your image was sold. Look to see if there is a Thumbnail of your image on that page, and if the line graph at the top shows sale. Please let us know what you see.

Best Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lauram, is your issue resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines