• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Keywords changing...Cannot EDIT!!!!

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a total breakdown here.  I have no control over my keywords and the primary keywords I selected are not posting...NOR am I able to edit them after the fact.  Please let me know how to post keywords so they STAY. and STAY in the SAME ORDER as I have selected.

This is totally unacceptable,

If I have a photo of a fish....then why would you not want the word fish on the photo?   Why can't I select the words I think best describe the photos.

Also, why can't I edit the keywords?   ESPECIALLY when they are changed to something I don't want?

I have spent hours redoing work that this service has disregarded and decided to remove without my permission and made it harder for people to find the photos I post.

The first 2 keyword are VERY IMPORTANT.   The absolute worse thing you can do is change the first 2 keywords of photos I upload.   I am trying to make a little money here and your service, by doing this, is literally stealing sales from me.

Please fix and explain to me why this is happening....a year after I complained about it.

Also, WHY do the keywords look correct in the edit portion, but not the public.  We contiributors DO check the photos we post, so don't think you can get away with showing us one thing and what the public customer sees. 

PLEASE FIX these issues.   I have a dozen of serious flaws I have been stewing over, but this is totally unacceptable and will give this service low ratings until something is done about it.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this as Mat Hayward responded to a similar post of this user. The OP posted 3 new threads with more or less the same problematic.

This leads to the open thread: TOP 2 Keywords MISSING!!!!!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines