• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

looking for some help to get some of my images approved

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up for a sellers account and I uploaded over 1000 images and they all got declined, I have release forms signed by all my models. I just want to know how to make this whole process a success...

467A9741.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

The images often contain company logos, drugs and show drug use. To see the border of the background cardboard and tripod legs in the picture is certainly not in the sense of a professionally usable picture.

I think here you should generally inform yourself about the upload conditions of the agency to avoid future rejections.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over a thousand pictures, and all rejected? That must be very frustrating for you.

I think the first problem with this picture is the lighter. On this a logo/lettering and the photo of a man can be seen. That's always a reason for refusal.

The eyes of the model seem to be blurred, which could be another reason for a rejection.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a lot of them didn't have any words or anything and the eyes, lol who's looking at the eyes, jk

but for real, I looked at them carefully and was blown away the only one they approved was 2 legs hanging over a chair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhhh unbearable over 1000 photo declined.  Sorry for you.

Every Image that is rejected a reason is given for each. So it will be easy for some to comment if you also give reason for rejection along with photo.

In this particular Photo as @v.poth already commented above the logo and photo of man is identifiable. hence this may have rejected along with other possible reasons of rejection.

In above image I saw something strange. the image looks like made of some color squares at 200% which are very clearly visible at some parts say right heel and the image is dark i.e. looks under exposed. that may be post processing issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alexandermazzei  schrieb

a lot of them didn't have any words or anything and the eyes, lol who's looking at the eyes, jk

but for real, I looked at them carefully and was blown away the only one they approved was 2 legs hanging over a chair

The selectors look at the eyes, and that these must be sharp is a basic requirement of a portrait.

If you want to have more criticism about other pictures that are different from this one, I would recommend posting them here. I don't think you can expect a lot of concrete help or tips with general statements about other pictures.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a link of some of the images that got rejected...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/59rofy0565jgb4n/AABcmJPDDR_G5Ftua2V1zCVja?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images often contain company logos, drugs and show drug use. To see the border of the background cardboard and tripod legs in the picture is certainly not in the sense of a professionally usable picture.

I think here you should generally inform yourself about the upload conditions of the agency to avoid future rejections.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found https://www.stockpotimages.com/about

which shows they partnered with adobe to sell marijuana related images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have pictures showing for example, tattoos, pizza bags, logotypes, recognizable clothing brands - all unacceptable as it is infringement of copyright. Other microstock sites will accept the images as ‘editorial‘ but not here on Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked these files and see you did not attach a model release to any of the images you submitted. That of course will result in an automatic rejection. Please review our release requirements here: Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

In addition, many of the image show visible branding such as Calvin Klein or in the case of the image you have posted here, the packaging on the box strapped in to her thigh. Besides the intellectual property violations and the lack of a model release, some files had exposure issues which the moderators noted in some cases for you as reference.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines