• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all my images from HDD. Need to recover.

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have some images uploaded to Adobe stock which I had locally stored in an HDD. Sadly, I lost my HDD and along with it, all the clicked images.

Is there a way to download my own uploaded images, from my Adobe Stock account?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

No, there is no way to recover your images via Adobe stock. Adobe stock is not to be used as a "backup" for your files. Sorry about that, but it seams you learned the hard way that you absolutely need a back-up management that is robust enough not to fail different disaster scenarios. Faulty HDD is one of this, but not the only one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there is no way to recover your images via Adobe stock. Adobe stock is not to be used as a "backup" for your files. Sorry about that, but it seams you learned the hard way that you absolutely need a back-up management that is robust enough not to fail different disaster scenarios. Faulty HDD is one of this, but not the only one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines