• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macro

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help? I uploaded 4 abstract macros under graphic resources based on the call for macros and all were rejected for appeal of image. Are you sure you actually want macro??? old new worlds copy.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. It is a place to have your fellow users give critiques and not a way to contact Adobe. Granted, Adobe staff occasionally pop in, but it's mostly just us users.

Macro shots are one thing. Abstract macro shots are another. Maybe this was too abstract for them.

For what it's worth, I like your picture and might enjoy having it hung up in my freelance studio. I would not, however be likely to be looking for it on a stock photography site. It's not very usable as a stock image. One thing that bothers me is that nothing seems to be in focus. Even the part at the bottom where it feels like the focus should be, nothing is quite sharp enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines