• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maximum keywords reduced from 50 to 49?

Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure we used to be able to add up to 50 keywords, but as of today the maximum I am able to add to my new uploads is 49, and any of my exisiting clips that previously had 50 keywords now have one fewer keyword. (The last one is gone.) Is anyone else seeing this?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's rare that contributors use more than 20 keywords.  But even if they do, their first 5-10 search terms will be the most important ones.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like Adobe reduced the keywords by one unit. I have to say that I never maxed out the keywords. You would probably like to read those recommendations on keywording: https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_en/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-ke...

May be @MatHayward has some insight on this?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines