• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging the accounts, purchasing plans

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Adobe Stock. Previously I had an account on Fotolia. As far as I know I had some earnings there. Unfortunately after merging the accounts I don't see these details anymore. I wanted to ask if there's any chance to use that money to buy credits/points/plan for pictures and vectors I would like to buy? Where to find all these details about my income?

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Hi Monika,

Please contact the contributor help for questions about the missing earnings. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

It is not possible to exchange your sales against asset credits. You need to ask for a payout and then to buy whatever you want to buy.

I will move this thread to the contributor forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monika,

Please contact the contributor help for questions about the missing earnings. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

It is not possible to exchange your sales against asset credits. You need to ask for a payout and then to buy whatever you want to buy.

I will move this thread to the contributor forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines