• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing contributors sales

Explorer ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was sent a email showing a photo sale on May 24. I show sales before and after this dat. Where did this sale go?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirk,

I am not sure I understand your question, but I will try my best to answer as I understand it.

Go to your Dashboard page by clicking on Dashboard on the black menu bar. You will see a graph showing the sales. Below the graph, to the right there is a small down arrow, check to see if Sort by downloads is beside the arrow. If Date is there click on the arrow and select Sort by download. Sold images will come to the top of the Dashboard first page.

Above the graph to the right of the page you will see My Statistics, click on that to see the list of images sold, date sold, and your earnings from each sale. You have an option from the left column to select date range and click on Display Statistics for specific periods.

If you want to know who bought your images, that information is not reveled by Adobe.

I hope your question was answered.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

You need to contact Adobe getting this type of information: Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor . May be the asset has been returned?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines