Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MODEL RELEASE MISSING

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.17.37 PM.png

Where is the problem with identifiable people? Is the graphics on the T shirt the only problem?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

I'd guess it'd be the property release for the dogs if anything, but I haven't had any dogs rejected on my account yet. If it truly is a model release issue, it's got to be her partial face. I'd agree that you can't identify her by what is shown, however, I can't blame Adobe for favoring the safe side on the matter. People are lawsuit happy these days

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see part of her face! (Her ears for example) That could be the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your opinion. I agree that part of her face is showing.  she is postally the only peon who who'd recognize her ear. I will black out the T and extend the shirttail to cover and faces. Will resubmit and see what happens next go round. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might do the trick,  - I don't think the dogs would need a model release - possibly a property release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if a paw print would count as a signature?   Ummm, Just noticed though, the logo on the socks, bottom left...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely you don't need a model release for the dogs, right? It must be the shirt...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd guess it'd be the property release for the dogs if anything, but I haven't had any dogs rejected on my account yet. If it truly is a model release issue, it's got to be her partial face. I'd agree that you can't identify her by what is shown, however, I can't blame Adobe for favoring the safe side on the matter. People are lawsuit happy these days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines