• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moderation

Participant ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are comments moderated out on this forum?

What are the reasons for moderation?

Thank you

MyfMc

Myfanwy E S McLean
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I meant to say was 'are full conversations moderated out'.  I can't find mine when I go back through the most recent pages but can find my older conversations.

Myf

Myfanwy E S McLean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Was your question related to Adobe Stock? If it was related to a different product, we might have moved your post to a different community. Would you mind sharing more details about your question so that we can help you? 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika

I found my posts by clicking on my name but I have inserted some of my recent works that were rejected to get more idea as to why.  Technical Issues. Please note that I colour my work with studio lighting and do minimal changes in photoshop.

IMG_3393.jpgIMG_3426lrps.jpgIMG_3211lrps.jpg

Myfanwy E S McLean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please also note that these are soft focus which occurs in the production process and in this particular process in unavoidable.

Myfanwy E S McLean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your production process produces files outside Adobe's acceptable parameters, your body of work (attractive as it is) may not be acceptable to the service. There is no "it is art" justification available, the checkers just apply Adobe's rules, derived from their evaluation of commercial possibility, intended to reduce customer complaints and returns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your information.
73myf
Myfanwy E S McLean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a fault in search. Did you click your Name in a post? I see 15 posts by you, many of them recent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Test_Screen_Name

Yes after clicking on my name I found all my posts.

Thankyou

73myf

Myfanwy E S McLean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines