Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MR concern - please ally my fears

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm still very much a newby here but I've just noticed on my logged in area on the dashboard on an individual's file it shows the release file name.

I name my releases after the client so I remember who is who.

Please assure me this MR file name is NOT accessable to the buyers.

I've opened my portfolio in another browser, found a person and can't see their MR release information.

Can I breathe easy or do I need to NOT put the client's name on the MR file because the buyer of the images has access to the MR file name?

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

The model release is checked by Adobe and is not available to customers of Adobe stock. As well as it is not possible for customers to get the original file name. All information is stripped off of the file except the keywords and those are for you to modify during your submission process.

It is also not possible for you to know who acquires your pictures and where the buyer is located.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is MR?

Stock customers see the file number and your contributor pseudo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MR - Model Release ...

That's all I saw but wanted to triple check with the more knowledgable folks here.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The model release is checked by Adobe and is not available to customers of Adobe stock. As well as it is not possible for customers to get the original file name. All information is stripped off of the file except the keywords and those are for you to modify during your submission process.

It is also not possible for you to know who acquires your pictures and where the buyer is located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, thank you sir.

I quite like the map in SS showing the sales and where.  Gimmick but fun.

I've had a few parents quite concerned about the fine print that they've chosen to not sign off for Adobe.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

carlae19869832  wrote

I quite like the map in SS showing the sales and where.  Gimmick but fun.

It's quite a useless gimmick...I do not see value in that as I cannot pick an item and show that one specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines