Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account has been blocked

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope I get some information here as my account is blocked this morning without any explanation other that I should have sent spam, which is not the case.

I am allready since 2006 a contributor and I am really surprised about what's going on.

I submit pictures and video's which are all different.

I never submit pictures and video's more then once.

I take this business very serious and I don't understand why fotolia blocked me and why I don't get any additional information about what I did wrong.

Through my own perception there is nothing that I did different then ever before.

I wrote to support but no answer up till now.

I tried to call fotolia but no chance to get through. I think I tried about 10 times to call them.

Being a stock photographer/videographer is for my living and I am upset about it.

Please give me an answer.

Thank you very much.

G.J Masselink

My ID is ID: 205687 at fotolia.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping MatHayward​ in for expert advice on this blocked account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to say that you call MatHayward in for expert advise?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got Mat's answer. Do as he suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did write to support but no answer yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will not discuss the reasons your account was blocked in this public forum. If you haven't done so already, please contact us through the Adobe Stock Contributor portal either by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the portal, or if you don't have access to that via email to contributor-support@adobe.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mind that you discuss it here.

You have my permission since I didn't do anything wrong.

I am very upset about what happened and I emailed support immediately but no answer yet and I tried to call you I think allready 10 times but the phone was not answered.

It's my living and please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here:

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mat will follow-up, but he will not discuss publicly the reason for your blocking. Please wait for what Adobe has to tell you. Users don't get blocked like that, but there must be some continued rules violation. If it was by error, you will be unblocked soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to say but seriously I never did anything against the rules.

And I never had problems with submitting pictures or clips.

I am allready a contributor since 2006.

I am really upset and don't understand anything from the reason and also nobody is available neither by phone or whatsoever to give me any explanation.

I sent allready an email early morning when I found out.

Again, it's my living and I am dependent on selling pictures/video's.

Maybe you can understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

g.j.m32369232  wrote

I am sorry to say but seriously I never did anything against the rules.

Please wait for the answer from Adobe. I understand that you are upset and want a solution, but there is nothing I or any other user can do now more than what has been done. You will get an answer from Adobe and depending on this answer you could implement remedies or your account will be freed or it stays blocked. But in no case any participant here in the fora can help you in any way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am really really sad and upset that things can happen like this without giving any notice from fotolia or being reachable for any additional explanation leaving the contributor in insecurity from what's going on.....

Again I didn't do anything wrong...

Inbetween I thank you for your help and support...

You can't help it either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines