• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my account was permanently banned

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im gonna be very fast, sorry for my english. I use to upload in a day 30 or 50 or more photos. All of them backgrounds, and i mean graphic resources. In general all of my photos are rejected, yes, just in months i just have less than 90 photos. I have a problem in february. My account has an issue and i waited long to have to move earth and wind to have my account back. The reason? My fault, uploaded more than 200+ photos that i didnt consider to be spam but they were spam. They were backgrounds just with different variations but no more than that, and the problem was my fault. I apologized and had my account back and what happened last night? My account permanently banned. Reason? The same reason of my 1st ban. No possible, i didnt upload more than 90 photos. But yes, maybe lately i was uploading 2 or 3 photos repeated of a photo but no more than 800+, and yes, again, my fault. In the worst way possible, dont advise and with no possibilitie of recovering photos or anything, in the middle of the night my account banned permanently. The mail is private, and i can have problems leaking it. The worst of the worst ways to end a collaboration, having the door closed in the middle of the face and trowing work to the trash. I dont want you to say "im sorry for you" because i even feel sorry for me. Because this is fair, i play in different sites and i even recognize i upload in each sites just in one way, and in this site that way dont work at all. If you read this, take GOOD care of your portfolio, this happen and its no going back, its being fired and being erased. Periodt. I dont even think that is a possibilite to recover my page, not for now. Is the terms and conditions. That is everything, is your ticket and your letter of dismissal. Someone happened the same? Or have something to say? Im just saying just what happened to me. I hope not to sound resentful. That is not my intention, my intention is to read what people have to say, and i hope this not gonna make more troubles to me, being banned is enough. I hope that just there were less serious punishments to this cases, yes, i said that and I don't think it's right for a young artist to be snatched from his work for his mistakes of beginner, it's cruel and discouraging. Im not a rule breaker, and i would recommend myself to be AFRAID more than aware the next time. I hope you have a good day, every opinion with kindness please and take care.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And please, dont play with the ilusions of people. I understand that is no going back, i losted my account and is something that i accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines