• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe® Creative CloudTM PhotographyTM plan showing expired without my actually redeem

Participant ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2018 I got a 12-month membership to Adobe® Creative CloudTM PhotographyTM plan. Due to personal problem I was not able to redeem that plan. In December 2018 I got another email telling me that "You have until July 2021 to redeem it." Now as I am out of problem I decided to restart contributing. But to my bad when I tried to remdeem my plan it showed expired. It is still Jan 2021. Did anyone stole my redemption code.Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Can any one please tell me how to delete this question. I am informed by Adobe that my code was auto expired. New code issued to me. Now my plan is active and I am Happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can any one please tell me how to delete this question. I am informed by Adobe that my code was auto expired. New code issued to me. Now my plan is active and I am Happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines