• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My captured image was rejected, I don't understand why?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pottery-6.jpg

I have uploaded some traditional pottery images but I don't know why it was rejected by review team? Can anyone help me to about this issue? is it related with release or anything like that..? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Kamal Hossain

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Hi Kamal,

You definitely need a model release for this image. Even though the model's face is not showing, it is close enough for him to recognize himself if he sees the image online. In addition it has artifacts issue. If you look at the arm where I circle you will see colors that should not be there - green and yellow. Those are artifacts. Also artifacts and grain noise is visible in his head.

To know what your assets are rejected for, read through the rejection letter you receive. Immediately

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamal,

You definitely need a model release for this image. Even though the model's face is not showing, it is close enough for him to recognize himself if he sees the image online. In addition it has artifacts issue. If you look at the arm where I circle you will see colors that should not be there - green and yellow. Those are artifacts. Also artifacts and grain noise is visible in his head.

To know what your assets are rejected for, read through the rejection letter you receive. Immediately below the image, the first line of text gives the reason. Below that is a blue button labeled "More Details". Click on it for more information on reason for rejection.

Before uploading inspect you images at 100 to 200% magnification to find grain/noise and artifacts and use a photo editor such as Photoshop or any other similar application to correct it. Read  Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock and Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success | for more information.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, What was the actual rejection reason? If it was 'Artifacts Problem' - well there are some issues that have been pointed out.

As this was taken on a smartphone, you will get JPEG compression artifacts, which is what you have here.

Smartphone JPEG images are great for Instagram, Facebook and other social media, but tend not to do so well in Adobe Stock photos. (From experience - although if the criteria is met, then smartphone photos can be accepted.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines