• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My contributor account blocking issue

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My contributor account was blocked, and says your account is in validation status issue. How much time it takes to resolve it

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Adobe does not discuss reasons for that publicly. You may contact Adobe by using the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the contributor screen.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My contributor account was blocked and it shows ' your contributor account is in validation status issue'

Can anyone told me how to resolve it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not discuss reasons for that publicly. You may contact Adobe by using the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the contributor screen.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have same issue like that. and i have click and send message on contact us. so what should i do again? i have no recive and response yet. i have send it 1 hour ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sory, but it's not like a phone call. It's more like sending a message. Someone will answer, but it may take more than an hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Thanks i have recive an answer, so the email tell my account has terminatted, so what should i do? Can i get my account back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask for what reason it has been terminated. There is always a reason behind a termination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me. They have blocked my contributor account telling me that "It has some validation issues". I have contacted them via contact us button, mailed them several times and they replied back with no reasons but said that "It has some validation issue and it will remain blocked until further notice."
I'm just waiting for reason and further notice so that I can keep uploading my works here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long was your account blocked for? I find this to be outrageous as there is no communication from the company. I am considering looking for other platforms that show more respect towards contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You agreed to the Terms of Service when you joined. Adobe can suspend, close an account without cause.

Usually, an account gets closed if:

-- unusual download activity

-- spamming

-- property or ownership violations 

-- repeating title or keyword violations

-- someone reported you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been years. I totally forgot about this. But really I didn't understand
why my account was blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its so sad!! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been years. I totally forgot about this. But really I didn't understandwhy my account was blocked.
By @Sumalya5E5A

After an initial investigation, Adobe told you the blocking reason. It was probably spamming or a copyright issue or a suspicious sales issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
There can be no copyright issue as the clicks are my own. The spamming and
sales I don't know anything. That's Adobe has said to me years back. And,
till now my account is suspended. Out of nowhere, my account got suspended
and I have no idea about the reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long was your account blocked for? I find this to be outrageous as there is no communication from the company. I am considering looking for other platforms that show more respect towards contributors.

By @WeBoss

Adobe tells you the reason, why the account has been blocked, when you enquire that info. Watch your spam folder. Other platforms have similar terms&conditions. And you are anyhow free to submit your assets also to other sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines