• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Contributor Account has been blocked

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account has been blocked for 3 days. I can't access my account. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue.
I sent a message to the "Contact us" link, but no answer.
Even send a message to contributor-support@adobe.com no answer.
What can I do now?

Please help me.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

contributor-support@adobe.com is the correct email address to which to address your request. Check your spam folder in case a response has landed there. It's also possible that your email arrived during the weekend, in which case response will be delayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

3 days meaning the weekend! Adobe also has weekend closure.

You probably got a message from Adobe why your account did get blocked. You need to correct respectively wait for Adobe to correct that. If the violation is minor, your account will be reestablished. If not, it will be blocked for ever.

In all cases, we here are of no help, except to tell you to watch your mail including the spam folder. And well, also to respect the office hours. Saturday/Sunday nothing will move. You will need to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contributor-support@adobe.com is the correct email address to which to address your request. Check your spam folder in case a response has landed there. It's also possible that your email arrived during the weekend, in which case response will be delayed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 days meaning the weekend! Adobe also has weekend closure.

You probably got a message from Adobe why your account did get blocked. You need to correct respectively wait for Adobe to correct that. If the violation is minor, your account will be reestablished. If not, it will be blocked for ever.

In all cases, we here are of no help, except to tell you to watch your mail including the spam folder. And well, also to respect the office hours. Saturday/Sunday nothing will move. You will need to be patient.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir,
My account has been blocked so far. I have mailed them but they are not replying to me. It was the first time I have this mail (Down There). Please tell, how do I get my account back?
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait if Adobe answers to your mail. The community can do nothing for you. This is Adobe's very own turf and decision.

Adobe tells you that they are terminating the account because you repeatly uploaded content that was not yours. So you had a warning beforehand, and I do not think that Adobe reopens your account or that you can open a new one here.

I suppose it's time to move on. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abu,

You don't get your account back.  There are no second chances.  It seems you broke the rules not once but several times.  That's NOT okay.  Adobe Stock closed your contributor account forever. 

Chalk this up to experience and move on to other things.  Goodbye and best of luck.

[Discussion locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines