• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My First Approved Video for Sale bid Does not Rank Anywhere on the Site When I Search When I Look for it

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Why three days after the approval of a video for sale does it go to the site's search engine? I try to find him and just does not rank on any page. Doses I literally look for it by title and it does not go out again!

This is my video title c"Two Tents in the Forest to Arda River".

I hope to get an answer.
This is a bad start on this site!
Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Thanks for writing and for your feedback. The title of an image or video is not searchable in Adobe Stock. Only keywords can be used. If a word is important enough to add to the title, be sure to add it to your keywords also.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for writing and for your feedback. The title of an image or video is not searchable in Adobe Stock. Only keywords can be used. If a word is important enough to add to the title, be sure to add it to your keywords also.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines