• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My image got rejected due to "Similar image uploaded" except it was my first image at all

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Image File-ID: 320635992 got rejected because of similar images in my Portfolio.

This makes no sense because it was my first image.

Are there other reasons for this rejection?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

This appears to be a mistake by the moderator. The file is now online, sorry for the inconvenience!

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dimitris,

Did you upload the image with others? If  yes were they of the same subject? If yes, upload two or thee others along with the rejected image to this thread, using the uploader provided on your response menu bar, for us to see, so that we can explain to you why it was rejected for similar. If that was the only image you upload, please let us know.

Also on your contributor's page, click on "Rejected" below the top black menu bar. 

Click on the rejected image and read in details the information on the right of the page. There are some details that explains about similar images that you need to know.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be a mistake by the moderator. The file is now online, sorry for the inconvenience!

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines