• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My images are rejected for intellectual property reasons

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had these images rejected for IP reasons, so I take this opportunity to try and learn more about Adobe's guidelines and see if the moderators were not overzealous in this case.

In one, the is the Eiffel tower, for which one needs a release ONLY for night images where the sparkles are lit, not during the daytime. In a few others, we see the word "hotel" or "plage", but no brand whatsoever. Is it forbidden to even show a brand in one 's images? Like in the Rolls-Royce and Galerie Lafayette department store images or the Bank of America one? As for the girl on the bicycle, and the Bus Tours what gives? Do I have to retouch out all brands and logos from my images before submitting them?CONCORDE_GRAND_PALAIS_BigBusTours_tvb.jpgESCALIERS DU TROCADÉRO_NY_Selfie_tvb.jpgCARROUSEL_LOUVRE_Printemps_tvb.jpgCONCORDE - ROLLS.jpgDEUXIEME_Bar_Corner_tvb.jpgGALERIES_LAFAYETTE_Coupole_tvb.jpgLE_BON_MARCHE_Escalators.jpgSTREETPHOTO_SF_BankOfAmerica.jpgBOUYGUES_Marseille-00096_BD.jpgBOUYGUES_Marseille-10176_BD.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to look at EVERYTHING in your pictures, not just what you were planning to photograph. Taking the pictures in order, and picking one obvious IP in each: the bus; the phone; Printemps sign; car; cafe signage; Chanel sign; venue; sign; boats; boat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Thierry_Van_Biesen,

Rolls Royce is protected. Big Bus is protected. Eiffel Tower and Louvre are protected. Channel, Dior, Tom Ford, etc... are protected.  All models must sign releases. 

Re-read the Stock Contributor User Guide.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines