My Photo was declined for technical problems

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently started in adobestock. I sent this photo  and it was refused. May someone tell me what is the major problem with this one? Thanks Paula 

3941C563-88A5-4313-9101-FA6C46BE90C6.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

The picture's white balance is wrong. The wooden floor should probably be brownish. The dog also has too much yellow. In addition the picture is overexposed.

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Photo was declined for technical problems

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently started in adobestock. I sent this photo  and it was refused. May someone tell me what is the major problem with this one? Thanks Paula 

3941C563-88A5-4313-9101-FA6C46BE90C6.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

The picture's white balance is wrong. The wooden floor should probably be brownish. The dog also has too much yellow. In addition the picture is overexposed.

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0