• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photo was rejected. Could you explain why?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me the cause of rejection. Explain me please why.mars.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our moderators rejected this for technical problems. Here's some details that might help:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jmatviec, 

It was taken with shallow depth of field. The head and paw seem focused, however the back is not sharp.Also there is a halo around the lower section of the subject that does not appear to be natural shadow. It gives the impression of the image being cropped from another background and placed on the white background. If that is the case, it is better if you submit photos as you take them. The only post processing allowed, is that for corrections, such as exposure, and noise reduction.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image is a bit cool looking - a bit too much blue, so you need to increase your colour temperature a bit - add a bit more yellow.

E.G:

mars.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, now I  relaize problem of my image.   It seems that I need to practice more , and  always remember of  depth of field. So   my issue is clear.  Next steps are 1. catch my charming kitten. 2. try to make  better image woth correct depth of field. Thank you fo your explanations and comments).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines