Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My pictures refused after approval

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,3.png
can you explain why my image was rejected after approval a few days later ??

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Hi Amine Yesaad,

No-complient reason means that "your content doesn’t comply with (Adobe's) Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue."

I cannot properly see what is below th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amine Yesaad,

No-complient reason means that "your content doesn’t comply with (Adobe's) Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue."

I cannot properly see what is below the book. If that's a watermark, or signature, that could be the reason for rejection.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jacquelingphoto2017 
What I do not understand is that this image was accepted and a few days after it was rejected, why?
Otherwise, it's a photomanipulation that I created myself and that I put my signature down
best regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just may be that the reviewer made a mistake, and it shouldn't have been accepted in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amine Yessaad,

Your signature should not be placed on any of your files for upload. Therefore it was an oversight of the moderator who approved it, thus when recognized, was subsequently rejected. This happen from time to time. Sometimes the error is realized shortly after approval, sometime long after when a customer highlights it. Remove your signature and re-upload. 

You may benefit from https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html which highlights why files are rejected as you are directed to other links with more information about Adobe's policies for stock contributors.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback,
I deleted the signature on my images and I have it published again
Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines