• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My upload picture not review about 2 weeks.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have account on fotolia and Adobe ID for long time , I just register for sell in Adobe stock and merged fotolia and adobe ID 2 week ago .I have completed upload Passport and Tax information

After that I upload picture around 30 pics but all iupload pictures  have current status is "in review" around   14 day ago. example pic is File ID: 228718443 ,228718711 .

Is it normal for review upload picture about 2 weeks 

thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Thank you ,I already contact to them ,they informed my email address for my account had not been verified .They already manually validated for me and my picture will  sent to the Moderation team to be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The review process is faster. but there may be a final touch missing. That, however, can not be solved here. Yo need to contact contributor support for this. In the footer of your contributor page, you will have a “contact us“ option. Use that option to contact support.

You may come back here to report the issue, so that other users may be able to solve a similar case on their own.

Good luck,

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ,I already contact to them ,they informed my email address for my account had not been verified .They already manually validated for me and my picture will  sent to the Moderation team to be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update. You have a pleasant day, and happy uploading.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nainumphoto

I am trying to get some assistance for you, however I need to know first if there's any further progress with the review of your images since you made this post. Are your images reviewed?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines