• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My work is not on the stock

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. Why can only 2 of my works be found by keywords? Only 2 works are sold and only they can be found, all the others are not visible from one computer. They are in the portfolio, but it is impossible to find them, so how will they be sold and why can't I sell them when uploading works to the stock market?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Hi! Apparently is a problem of indexation of Adobe.

You must contact them by the option "Contact us" in the bottom of your contributor page and give them the exact number of ID file. I'm having the same issue with 3 of my images and they answered me that, and they were trying to solve it and should be solved in 48-72 hours. Still waiting here... I'll let you know if I got them fixed, but anyway in the meantime as I said, contact them and give them the ID number of those files.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Apparently is a problem of indexation of Adobe.

You must contact them by the option "Contact us" in the bottom of your contributor page and give them the exact number of ID file. I'm having the same issue with 3 of my images and they answered me that, and they were trying to solve it and should be solved in 48-72 hours. Still waiting here... I'll let you know if I got them fixed, but anyway in the meantime as I said, contact them and give them the ID number of those files.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines