Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Assistance with Rejection

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been submitting a few photos to try and test the waters. I sent these out yesterday but they were rejected for this reason:

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it features excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't accept it into our collection.

Excessive artifacts/noise can be caused by low light, bad camera settings, strong compression or excessive post-production.

I know this is probably a rookie thing-- but I just use my iPhone 7 camera to take pictures so I thought I'd try uploading stock. I'm not entirely sure why these photos were rejected, as I haven't edited the photos in any way. I just took them, saved them to my computer and uploaded them online. I'm guessing it's something to do with compression of the photos.

Any tips or advice on what I should do going forward would be greatly appreciated!

Below are a few of the types of photos I submitted.

IMG_4642.JPGIMG_4686.JPGIMG_4668.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

These three photos are not good enough for Adobe Stock. All of them have only a tiny in-focus area, the rest is blurred. They are more like amateur snapshots and are not for this market. Please, go to  Adobe information and Guidelines for beginner stock contributors and read and read and then look at your work presented here. Then go to Adobe Stock and look and look and look at the samples and quality. Then, select your best and submit it to see if they qualify. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These three photos are not good enough for Adobe Stock. All of them have only a tiny in-focus area, the rest is blurred. They are more like amateur snapshots and are not for this market. Please, go to  Adobe information and Guidelines for beginner stock contributors and read and read and then look at your work presented here. Then go to Adobe Stock and look and look and look at the samples and quality. Then, select your best and submit it to see if they qualify. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines