• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help! Photo rejected for technical errors

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, associates, colleagues. I am glad that there is such a wonderful service. I am the first time in this project. Uploaded on moderation 3 photos, in the end 2 of

them rejected. Could you help me explain?

_DSC1072.jpg

_DSC1067.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FCProject, It is likely your photos were rejected for the way they are cropped. In the first I realize the subject is the bug, however the bug is too small. There is too much blurry area, and the top of the leaf is cropped off. This would have been better framed at an angle to include the entire leaf with less blur; or the entire leaf, bud, and bug; or if you had zoomed in more on the bug so that it fills most of the photo area while maintaining focus.

The second would have been better framed to include more of the grass height, the top of the blossoms, and possibly a little of the sky. The insect is too small to make the subject. If you wanted to make the insect the subject, that would mean zooming in on it. You will find Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock helpful. I hope this helps.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree with jacquelingphoto2017. Don't forget to look closely at the work at about 100-200% enlargement to see the lack of

sharp edges and all blurs. It is important that you prepare your work carefully so reading the guidelines will help you avoid rejections and teach you what to look for in your photographing subjects for the Adobe Stock. Review the photos similar to yours in Adobe Stock. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

In addition, look at the edges of the grass blades. You will notice purple fringing. This is chromatic abberation. You need to remove this. Easy to remove if you have Lightroom/Photoshop, especially if you took this in raw format.

I think that for the ladybird photo, composition could be an issue. I would also consider white balance as well . These all come under technical issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines