• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help understanding non-compliant image problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded this image via the Contributor portal. Out of all of the images I've submitted, this is the only one that comes back as "non-compliant". I have tried putting in my own keywords and going with the auto-generated keywords.... I've tried changing the name, etc. I've read and re-read the instructions about non-compliant rejections... this image does not appear to be any more provocative than similar content already on sale.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can give. Thank you very much,

_A3A0555 2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

This photo might be non-compliant in several ways. There are blurry areas and the edges are not in focus and sharp in outer edges. Time to consider the exposure and try another photo. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have thought that those issues would be technical issues rather than compliance issues. I have received a lot of feedback that non-compliance problem are related more to keywords. Am I mistaken about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The issues that Joan mentioned I think, would come other categories.

So, there is something that doesn't follow Adobe guidelines:

Check for noncompliance.

Noncompliant means your content is not in line with our , possibly due to inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. We may also reject content as noncompliant if you do not supply a model or property release after it is requested, or otherwise do not resolve a known issue.

(From Adobe Stock Contributor Guide)

So, it just may be that your image itself doesn't follow Adobe guidelines...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case it must be the keywords. There are lot of images that are ‘worse’ ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines