Copied

!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous answers popped up after I submitted the question.  OK, so, no editorial with Adobe.  Got it.  Shutterstock here I come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe might also consider offering a delete button in addition to allowing edits to community questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Adobe specifically took away the delete ability, I suppose they had something in mind for this. But as your contribution is quite without value for other people, I could move the thread or even part of the thread to a non public room if you ask to do so.

Edit: I see by looking at the history that you edited your question to make it completly useless. That is not the essence of a public forum. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines