• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New here. Looking for feedback on rejected images.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to contributing at Adobe Stock and have had several images accepted into the program. Some of my images have come back rejected on technical or non-compliance issues and I would love some feedback to help me understand how I can make my images more acceptable. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

The following were rejected for Technical Reasons

IMG_1641.jpgIMG_3816.jpg

_A3A8361.jpg_A3A8532-2.jpg

This image was rejected as non-compliant. I see there is much more provocative content in the contributions, so I am curious as to what I am missing.

_A3A0555 2.jpg

Again, thanks for any help you can provide. Just trying to learn the ropes.

All the best,

W. Ross Wells

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi W Ross,

I will say you have some unique and interesting photos posted here. Since this is a group and would require many specific answers, I would give you a general reply and just a couple of specifics. Three of these photos have sun giving off too much white glare. Tone these down and the photos might be fine. Also a little strong on the saturation in most.

Now the general statement. If you sincerely intend to learn "the ropes" then you must learn the guidelines and comply with those. So, I will send you to these excellent information links. Use the guidelines as you examine your work and I am sure you will see why the rejections occurred.  Don't forget to study your photos at least 100% magnification to see noise and artifacts which will also get work rejected. I enjoyed all these photos and hope you will fix them and resubmit. Congrats on those that were accepted. Regards, JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

To learn more about the type of content we're looking for, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

1st photo - I think white balance could be an issue, it is a bit too yellow and a bit too much saturation and contrast. You should tone these down a tad and not have it looking quite so yellow.

2nd photo - you have lens flare on the girls hair/neck - the green spot!, and again white balance is an issue I think.

3rd photo- if you look on the edges of the trees, I can see a bit of purple fringing - this is chromatic aberration. You can remove this in Lightroom for example (if you use that programme).

4th photo - Perhaps white balance a tad, and overall tone of the photo. I would also carefully examine your edges on here as well to check for chromatic aberration. Your sample photos are a bit small for me to examine close up.

As Joan said, ALWAYS examine your photos at 100% (or even more) and check carefully the edges of the photos, especially if there is a lot of bright areas. (Some lenses are more prone to having more chromatic aberration than others.)

As for you final image - you have to look to see what may be non-compliant as there is something. Keywords for example can come under this category.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines