Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Model and to Adobe - model release forms

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys/girls, nice to meet you!

I am looking to sell my images a photographer took of me, but a little confused about what paperwork to upload. I signed a form he gave me is this the one I upload or do I get him to sign something and I upload?

Would appreciate ones help

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

To sell photos on Adobe Stock you must be the copyright holder and the original photographer. Based on what you have described you are not the copyright owner and you did not take the photos so you cannot sell this content. The photographer owns the rights to the images. It is likely the form you signed was a model release which grants the photographer the right to sell the images for commercial licensing.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To sell photos on Adobe Stock you must be the copyright holder and the original photographer. Based on what you have described you are not the copyright owner and you did not take the photos so you cannot sell this content. The photographer owns the rights to the images. It is likely the form you signed was a model release which grants the photographer the right to sell the images for commercial licensing.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines