Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No reply from adobetax@adobe.com on amount of withholding for the year 2019

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Being an Adobe contributor and non-US citizen I am trying to reach adobetax@adobe.com to receive document about my earnings and amount of withholding (for tax purpose) for the year 2019 (instead of the 1042-S form) and avoid double taxing as it is stated here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Taxes-non-US-citizens.html "We provide a letter to report statistics for the year for local tax purposes upon request to adobetax@adobe.com" but I haven't get any response since April.

I have tried to chat with support agents, called Adobe but no results - everyone is pointing to send email to adobetax@adobe.com. But no answer from there even if sending from my other email address.

Do you have any suggestions on how to receive the required information?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!  It's not uncommon for replies to take a few days.  I'm under the impression that the Adobe Stock Team is pretty swamped at the moment, I would anticipate a bit of a delay with a response.

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the earning's statement usually arrive in the Contributor's Portal or is it sent by email?  If it's sent by email, check your spam & trash folders. It might have been redirected by your email service.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines