• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sale/ downloads

Participant ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uploading images for almost one month. I have 60+ Photos/Illustrations and Vectors in my portfolio. No sale. Is anything wrong or I am missing. Please advice.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need patience! It can take awhile to get your 1st sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ricky336​ v.poth   Thanks for your comments. I got my first sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great...The first sale is the "sweetest"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool! As they say patience is a virtue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can give you a constructive answer to this question without being able to look into your portfolio.

Greets

v. poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is here

Ajay photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock

I shall be highly obliged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are very simple photos and vectors. This is a typical beginner's portfolio with motifs that are already a thousand times in much better quality at the agency, it is really difficult to sell something. Not to mention the number of images in the portfolio.

Check out the pictures on the same topics from other sellers and compare them with yours.

Learn about themes such as image design (golden section, rule of thirds) and image editing. This is the fastest way to improve your photos. The error to always place important objects in the center of the image is e. g. one that many people do at the beginning (butterfly, bird e. g.).

When you take pictures of food, it must look "delicious" and you should also pay attention to the arrangement of the food, the background and the colours. Have also a look at the pictures on the same topics from other providers and compare them with yours.

See which themes are in demand and try to take pictures specifically in this regard.

In general, you should not forget that you are competing with professional photographers, professional stock suppliers and many hobby suppliers who work at a high level. The bar is pretty high on the road to success. And as ricky336 said, patience and perseverance are needed here, and learning, learning, learning. The road to success is not a "sprint" it is a "marathon".

Greets

v. poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank A lot @v.poth for everything. It is very educative. Earlier too one gentle man advised me about rule of third. I was not much considerate about Rule of third earlier and was only focusing on object at center. I am new  to professional stock Photography and learning. This time I am not capturing Photos for me. Some of my Photos were rejected because were not aligned along vertical line. I am serious and will surely work on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long did it take for Adobe to accept your first image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel adobe takes 2-3 days for every image approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel adobe takes 2-3 days for every image approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines