• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non compliance

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a couple of my illustrations rejected because of non compliance. I was wondering what I could do differently to avoid this in the future.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Hi,

I think a good first step might also be to look at the reasons for such a rejection in the Adobe contributer guide:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

If you can't find a solution here, post sample pictures with picture title and keywords and if you submitted releases.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload the artwork rejected. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think a good first step might also be to look at the reasons for such a rejection in the Adobe contributer guide:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

If you can't find a solution here, post sample pictures with picture title and keywords and if you submitted releases.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dogwithgoggles.jpgHere is one of the images I summited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only you, as the contributing artist, know how this was created. You might have used a filter of some kind on a photograph to re-render in this style. Something is not in compliance with the guidelines and agreement with contributors. You might need to sign a release that includes you telling Adobe what you did to create this so they know for sure that you are the single owner of everything in this picture. You can always go back and go through the upload and then answer yes, is anything in this recognizable. Then you will see a property release to fill out. Adobe needs your reassurance. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines