• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non Compliant Content

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am new to adobe stock and added following picture but when reviewed reason given non compliant content someone can help me what is an issue in following image thanks.

DSC_0549.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Your watermark isn't allowed at all. Images must be free of such things.

Now, if you only put that on there for the forum and submitted without a watermark, then it's probably the signs on the building that are the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will find much more answers by posting on contributor forum Adobe Stock Contributors - looks to me those labels on boat would be why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Stock Contributor Critique​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your watermark isn't allowed at all. Images must be free of such things.

Now, if you only put that on there for the forum and submitted without a watermark, then it's probably the signs on the building that are the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think "Non-compliant content" was a quick reason for refusal that the reviewer chose, there are a lot of problems in the image design, and if you also had the signature in the image when uploading to FT/AS, this is the first reason for a refusal. The second is the visible name of the boat or a company on the boat, I could imagine.

Furthermore, objects are cropped in the picture (boat, houses) and at the edges of the picture, objects protrude into the picture which are very disturbing (grass, palm leaf).

Greets,

v. poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines