• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-compliant file - why?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just getting started in Adobe Stock and had several photos come back rejected for "Non-compliant file." After reading through the guidelines, I'm still confused as to why this image would have been rejected. Is it because of the watermark? Thanks for the feedback.

DJI_0004-Pano_small.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hi rustnhere,

Looks like a fine shot, however, two things might be cause for a rejection. First, there is a logo of some kind in the lower left corner. The heavy blue might also be a bit too strong, Other than these things - your work looks great.

The logo is non-compliant. The colorizing is merely a little distracting from the central focus. - a personal preference and not a reason for this rejection.  What lens did you use?

You can remove the logo and resubmit and we will see how it goes. Let us

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rustnhere,

Looks like a fine shot, however, two things might be cause for a rejection. First, there is a logo of some kind in the lower left corner. The heavy blue might also be a bit too strong, Other than these things - your work looks great.

The logo is non-compliant. The colorizing is merely a little distracting from the central focus. - a personal preference and not a reason for this rejection.  What lens did you use?

You can remove the logo and resubmit and we will see how it goes. Let us know if it is accepted after correction. Best wishes, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I watermark most of my photos. This image was taken from my DJI Phantom 4 drone. I'll remove the watermark and try resubmitting. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you watermark the images ..? I also find the sky a bit oversaturated. ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, I share my photos on social media and the watermark is for copyright protection... for what it's worth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but this is stock images ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and I posted a photo that I had not removed the watermark. My forgetter works pretty good. Thanks for the advise anyhow..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Non-compliant is the watermark and only the watermark!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, most likely because of the watermark. When uploading do not include any kind of watermarking.

For me the blue sky is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines